Release Date: February 6, 2009 MPAA Rating: PG-13
Genre(s): Action, Science Fiction
To say Push is not very good is harsh. Its fault lies in following the plot and the backstory. It never fully explains quite a lot of things and that leaves you wondering about how something is possible or why certain people are referred to as a distinct type of person with abilities. Even with this Push is still entertaining and has the potential to hook you in its twisted world.
What do we have here? Lots of slow-motion effects, things flying in the air, explosions of sorts, and the like. Are the effects original in Push? No. Are they done well? Yes. Worth watching for them? I believe so.
Cast and Crew
- Director(s): Paul McGuigan
- Screenwriter: David Bourla
- Cast: Djimon Hounsou (Henry Carver), Dakota Fanning (Cassie Holmes), Camilla Belle (Kira Hudson), Chris Evans (Nick Gant)
- Editor(s): Nicolas Trembasiewicz
- Cinematographer: Peter Sova
- Production Designer(s): Francois Seguin
- Country Of Origin: USA