Synopsis: In I Love You, Beth Cooper, after the school nerd professes his love for the most popular girl in school, she takes him on a wild adventure for the night.
Release Date: July 10, 2009 MPAA Rating: PG-13
Genre(s): Teen Comedy, Comedy
There is nothing new to see in I Love You, Beth Cooper, or anything that has been re-imagined to make watching it worth your time. It follows a seemingly endless formula and besides a few laughs here and there it gives very little. There are the stereotypical teenage characters but none of them resonate any nostalgia or empathy with their actions. Put plainly, you have seen I Love You, Beth Cooper done before and it was much more entertaining.
Cast and Crew
- Director(s): Chris Columbus
- Screenwriter: Larry Doyle
- Cast: Hayden Panettiere (Beth Cooper), Alan Ruck (Mr. Cooverman)
- Editor: Peter Honess
- Cinematographer: Phil Abraham
- Production Designer(s): Howard Cummings
- Music Score: Christophe Beck
- Country Of Origin: Canada, USA